Competition Terms & Conditions
Wraith Energy Limited Competition Terms & Conditions
- Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of Wraith Energy Limited (including any group companies) are not eligible to enter.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information
- Entrants are required to meet the Entry Criteria but otherwise no other purchase is necessary.
- It is the responsibility of entrants to notify Wraith Energy Limited of any change of contact details. Proof of identity may be required.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition – entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- Wraith Energy Limited will have the right to publicly disclose the name of the winner(s) and their city/town of residence.
- Wraith Energy Limited does not endorse any prize supplied by a third party nor does it endorse the third party supplier. The prize will only be delivered to addresses which DrinkWraith.com already posts to. Wraith Energy Limited is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied by any third party connected with this competition.
- Wraith Energy Limited reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the need arise. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- If the potential winner cannot be contacted or the Prize notification is returned or is undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any Prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. An unclaimed Prize may not be awarded. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by Wraith Energy Limited of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- Wraith Energy Limited reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- Wraith Energy Limited shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of Wraith Energy Limited’s negligence.
- Wraith Energy Limited’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.